It’s rainy season again in the Philippines and what’s the best thing to do during this season? Sip some Hot Tablea Chocolate while reading a book or watching a movie.
Making a Hot Tablea Chocolate is easy, all you need to do is prepare the following:
* 500ml Milk or Water ( for this I used Bonsoy Almond Milk)
* 5 pcs Tablea ( I used Tablea de Cacao)
* Stevia or sugar for sweetener
Follow this easy step:
1. On a medium heat add milk or water and the 5 pieces of tablea on a pot
2. Stir for 5 minutes or until the tablea dissolve.
3. Add sugar or stevia.
4. Transfer to a glass kettle or coffee french press and enjoy!
Aside from being a perfect beverage during cold weather, Hot Tablea Chocolate also provides the following health benefits:
- Lowers risk of heart disease
- Improves digestive system
- Reduce stress
- Improves cognitive function
- Lowers the risk of dementia
- Lowers the risk of diabetes
Tablea de Cacao is the handmade produce of Calamba, Misamis, Occidental. It is made with 100% fermented pure cacao beans that are roasted, ground, and molded without any additives to provide an authentic cacao flavor.